Know God. Find freedom. Discover purpose. Make a difference.
1. WE LOVE JESUS WITH UNASHAMED PASSION.
Matthew 22:37-38 "Jesus said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your should, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment.
2. WE LAUGH, LOVE AND ENJOY LIFE TOGETHER AS ONE BIG FAMILY.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
3. WE PRAY PERSISTENTLY AND REFUSE TO GIVE UP.
Luke 11:19 So I say to you ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
4. WE SERVE SELFLESSLY LIKE OUR HUMBLE KING.
Matthew 20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served but to serve.
5. WE BUILD EACH OTHER UP THROUGH CONSTANT ENCOURAGEMENT.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
6. WE GIVE CHEERFULLY BACK TO GOD BECAUSE HE GAVE TO US.
2 Corinthians 9:7... not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
7. WE UNITE ACROSS THE SPECTRUM THROUGH JESUS.
John 17:23 I in them and you in me - so that they may be brought to complete unity.
8. WE PURSUE EXCELLENCE IN ALL WE DO.
Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, not for mere human masters.
9. WE WORK DILIGENTLY TO REACH PEOPLE WHO ARE FAR FROM GOD.
Matthew 9:37 The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
10. WE SACRIFICE SO THE LAMB MAY RECEIVE THE REWARD OF HIS SUFFERING.
Revelation 7:9a After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language standing before the throne and before the Lamb.