1. Do you offer financial small groups that can help me with my personal finances?
Visit our small group page here.
2. What mission movements do you invest in?
One Child Matters, ARC, Every Home for Christ and strategic missionary efforts in Mexico, China, Nepal and the Middle East.
3. Where do I get my year-end tax statement?
At the end of January, we will email year-end tax statements to all donors with cumulative giving of $250 or more in the calendar year. In addition to your giving statement, we will also send you the year end annual report.
4. Do you accept donations of stock?
Yes. Email email@example.com for assistance or to provide transfer instructions.
5. Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. Radiant Church is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please use your year-end tax statement as your official record. We'll send it to the email address we have on file in January.
6. How do I update my personal information to ensure I receive my year end statement?
Email any changes to your personal information including change of address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Is my giving confidential?
Confidentiality is our highest priority. Donation information is kept in the strictest confidence and is accessed only by the finance team.
8. Can I donate to a future building or future campus launch?
Yes. Select building fund under the online portal to designate your offering.